If you’re an avid Geometry Dash fan, you’ll definitely know about the greatly anticipated 2.1 update that was just released. However, what you might now know is that with that new update came a new vault: The Chamber of Time! But how do you unlock this new feature? Well, read on to find out!
- First off, you’re going to need to unlock the Vault of Secrets. To do that, collect 50 diamonds, then go to the create/find levels screen. You’ll see a gold lock in the top right. Click on that, and you’re in!
- Now you’re in this new area, type “The challenge” into the text box. This will unlock a secret level, which you’ll see just to the right of you, also in the Vault of Secrets. To play it, you’ll need 200 diamonds, so get collecting!
- Once you’ve completed “The Challenge”, you’ll gain access to the basement (the little orange door), in which you’ll find some kind of monster hidden behind some bars. Once the monster has finished talking, click on each of the locks next to him in turn, reading that dialogue that goes along with each.
- Once you’ve finished reading, go to the “coming soon” screen, and click in the area below the text. A door will appear!
- Clicking on the door will prompt a message to come up, asking if the player is Rubrub.
- To enter the door, you’ll need to acquire the “Master Emblem”, which you can get in Scratch’s Shop (accessible for 500 diamonds).
- Once you’ve got that, equip it, and go back to the door. Click on it again, and voila! You’re granted access!