1) Portal 1&2. If you haven’t already noticed, I love the Portal franchise. They may be several years old, but they are both original as no other game has been made about Portals and such so far.
2) Binding of Isaac Afterbirth/Rebirth. This is a pixel style shoot monsters game. You play as a character (Isaac) and you have to kill your mum. You use wasd to move and arrow keys to shoot.
3) Terraria On my steam library, Terraria has over 350 hours of play, and for good reason. It’s an amazing game, and I highly recommend it to anyone who is a fan of survival/building games, such as Minecraft.
4) Super Meat Boy Super Meat Boy is a great game about a cube of meat jumping around a hazardous areas collecting bandages. Your goal is to rescue the love of your life, Bandage Girl, from the evil Dr.Fetus (insert dramatic music here)!
5) Besiege This is a building game in which you create contraptions to complete goals such as take down a castle, or kill all the sheep. You can build anything you want in this game, from tanks to planes, you name it you can probably make it!
6) TerraTech This is quite simply one of the best early access games I have ever played. It’s about building a vehicle with guns and destroying other vehicles with guns to expand your vehicle. With more guns.
7) Rocket League Rocket League is like Fifa. You hit a ball around until it goes into the goal. But instead of footballers, this game has acrobatic robot cars. Suck it Fifa.
8) Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 This game is one of the best Roller Coaster Tycoon game which has ever come out in the history of like FOREVER! This game ticks all the boxes for me, how gameplay looks ( released 2005) and how it runs on all computers.
9)Geometry Dash Geometry Dash is an awesome game with awesome music, where you play as a little block that jumps through levels without a care in the world. You can change the blocks colour and you can change the blocks skin. Why? Because that’s your special jumpy block. All for you.
10) N An awesome little platform game in which you play as a tiny stickman ninja, running jumping and being generally cool across 100 levels of varying difficulty!